01 Dec Open Enrollment is Going on Now!
Do you have questions about open enrollment? We are here to help you with your group health insurance needs.
We have listed a few details and terms below, to help you make sense of the current insurance market and the terminology associated with a new insurance policy.
- Deductible: This is the amount that you would pay for covered health insurance services, before your health plan pays their portion.
- Co-insurance: This is the percentage of the cost of a covered health care service that you would pay. A typical example would be twenty percent, after you pay your deductible.
- Premium: The amount of money that you would pay for a health plan in exchange for coverage of the health plan.
- Out of Pocket Maximum: (OOPM) The highest out of pocket amount that you would pay for covered services during a benefit period.
- Out of Network Service: This is for health care that you receive without a physician referral. It is also for services received by a non-network service provider.
If you need a quote for group health insurance, or if you want to do a cost comparison, give us a call. We can explain HSA/FSA/HRA, preventative care options, disease management or voluntary benefits on a group health plan.
It’s important to get a quote for your group health insurance now, while open enrollment is taking place. Don’t miss the opportunity to get a quote for a health insurance provider that meets all of your requirements.